Top 19 of 2019 Influential Women in Mobility
The contribution of women to the mobility industry has been vital not only to the sector itself - but just as importantly - to the community of women who are either already a part of it or hoping to one day join.
Although women may still be a minority in mobility and the tech industry as a whole, their influence and responsibilities are increasing exponentially and deserve recognition.
As the world’s leading shared mobility technology provider, Vulog is dedicated to celebrating women's achievements in mobility and encouraging a shift towards greater gender equality in an industry that requires highly qualified, skilled workers and novel, revolutionary ideas.
This publication features profiles of leading women in the mobility sector worldwide who truly embody the notion of transforming ideas to impact. They are each helping to drive the mobility revolution thanks to their respective areas of expertise: from mobility and transportation providers, to consulting services and research organisations, to carmakers and start-ups... These women are an inspiration for all, and we thank them for taking part in this project with us!
A big, warm THANK YOU to:
- Silvia Barcik, Groupe Renault, Brazil
- Lynn Blake, Groupe PSA, PSA North America
- Paloma Castro Martinez, Lime
- Caroline Cerfontaine, UITP (International Association of Public Transport)
- Daniela Gerd tom Markotten, moovel Group (becoming REACHNOW)
- Dr. B Sarah Haynes, Bolt Mobility
- Clare Jones, what3words
- Shirly Kalush, GoTo Global
- Catherine Kargas, MARCON
- Elizabeth Kim, RACV (Royal Automobile Club of Victoria)
- Anne Mellano, Bestmile
- Olia Michou, Vulog
- Sandra Phillips, movmi
- Jessica Robinson, Michigan Mobility Institute
- Susan Shaheen, University of California (UC), Berkeley & Transportation Sustainability Research Center (TSRC)
- Karen Vancluysen, Polis Network
- Janelle Wang, ACTON
- Kinga Wilewska, Ride On
- Audrey Wolfovski Barthuel, BlaBlaCar
Our hope is that this publication encourages and inspires women across the world as they develop their careers in the booming field that is mobility, become industry leaders, and join the shared journey towards a greener future for our cities.